ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
valid from 25.12.2014r.
The term Sellers
- Online Store [still Shop] conducts retail sales via the Internet on the basis of these Rules [hereinafter Regulations].
- Regulations are an integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the customer.
- The condition of the sale agreement is the acceptance of the Rules and principles of making purchases by the customer.
- Prices in the store are gross prices (including VAT).
- Goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
- Orders can be placed as follows:
- through a form available on the website of the Shop (customer basket);
- e-mail to the address available on the Store's website.
- After placing an order on the specified e-mail is sent with information about the order. Additionally, it can also happen that the store employee will be contacted by telephone if you have any questions or concerns.
- The condition of the order is that the customer report data to verify the Customer and the recipient of the goods. Shop confirms acceptance of the order by sending a message to the specified when ordering e-mail, describing the object of the contract. The shop has the right to refuse orders, limit the method of payment or prepayment request if the request raises legitimate doubts about the veracity and reliability of the data supplied or method of payment.
- For websutes bound information are contained on the website-selling merchandise store at the time of order, in particular the price, product description, product features, elements included in the kit, timing and method of delivery.
- The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The customer placing an order is made an offer to purchase a particular product. Sales agreement comes after confirmation of the Order by the Client by clicking the confirmation link on the summary page order.
- If you choose the payment method transfer of the contract period will be counted from the moment in which the means for ordering the customer will be credited to the bank account Store.
- Customer agrees to issue and transfer electronically, indicated by himself e-mail, an electronic image of the settlement documents, in particular such as VAT invoices with attachments, corrective VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This agreement also entitles store and transmit to issue VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance dated 17 December 2010. about transmission of invoices in electronic form storage rules and procedures for sharing the tax authority or tax inspection authority.
- The customer has a choice of payment methods:
- payment by bank transfer (prepayment)
- payment through PayPal (electronic payment)
- payment through eWallet (eWallet)
- payment via 2Checkout.
- Shipping prices are specified in the summary order.
- The condition for release of goods is payment for goods and shipping.
- If you choose the payment method transfer, the payment should be made within 5 working days the bank account indicated in an e-mail confirming your order.
Delivering the goods
- Ordered goods is available for download from the website or sent via e-mail after noting payment.
- The standard form of delivery of goods is making it available for download from the web, sending e-mail should be reported to the administrator.
- Delivery of Goods Shop provides free from physical and legal defects. The shop is liable to the Client if the product has a defect natural or legal person (warranty).
- If a product has a defect customer can:
- make a statement to reduce the price or terminate the contract of sale unless shop immediately and without undue inconvenience for the customer to replace the defective product free from defects or defect remove. This limitation does not apply if the goods were already replaced or repaired by the store or shop did not satisfy the obligation to replace the Goods free of defects or removal of defects. The customer can instead proposed by the store to remove defects require replacement of the product free from defects or instead of Commodity exchanges require removal of defects, unless they bring things into compliance with the agreement in a manner chosen by the customer is not possible or would involve disproportionate costs in comparison with the method proposed by the store. When evaluating these costs, take into account the value of the Goods free from defects, the nature and the importance of the defect, and also takes into account the inconvenience to which the customer would subject another way to meet require
- replacement of the defective Goods free from defects or remedy the defect. The shop is obliged to replace the defective product free from defects or rectify the defect within a reasonable time and without undue inconvenience to the customer.
The shop may refuse to customer demand compensation if brought into conformity with the Agreement, the sale of faulty Goods in a manner chosen by the customer is not possible or in comparison with other possible way to enforce compliance with the Agreement sale would entail excessive costs. The costs of repair or replacement shall be borne Shop.
- In the case of Goods supplied by the store, customer, which shall exercise the powers under warranty, it is obliged to provide for a defective address Store.
- Shop corresponds to the warranty, if the physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of the Goods to the Customer. The claim for the removal of defects or replacement of the product free from defects expires after year, but the deadline can not be completed before the deadline specified in the first sentence. In this period the customer may terminate the contract of sale or make a statement to reduce prices due to a defect of the Goods. If the customer demanded replacement of the product free from defects or remedy the defect, the deadline to withdraw from the sales agreement or a statement about reducing the price begins as soon as ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacement or remedy the defect.
- Any complaints related to the Goods or execution of the Sales Agreement, the Customer may be made in writing (electronic or postal) address Store.
- Digital Content complaint may be made by sending a description of the fault Goods, via e-mail to the address Store.
- Store within 14 days of the request containing the complaint will address the complaints of the Goods or complaints related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement notified by the Client.
- The shop does NOT guarantee the compatibility of the product with other systems, or with other versions than those that are set forth in the specification.
Right of withdrawal
- On the basis of the Law on Consumer Rights dated 30 May 2014. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason.
- The customer returns the product to the store within 14 days of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract at his own expense.
- Within 3 working days from receipt of shipment shop check the condition of the returned product.
- Shop draws measures using the same method of payment, which used the customer. In the case of shipping COD customer you are obliged to indicate account number for which to be transferred, refunded amount. In the case of payment by credit card refund is performed on the card.
- If the customer opted for a delivery of the object other than the cheapest offered by the store. The store does not refund the Customer incurred by him additional costs. Shop reimburse only the cost of the cheapest supplies of that object to the customer.
- The right of withdrawal is not entitled to the Customer in the following cases contracts:
- the provision of services if the store made a full service with the express consent of the customer, who had been informed before the provision that under the provision of the store will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- delivery of digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the customer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having informed him by the store about the loss of the right of withdrawal.
- Placing an order the customer agrees to the processing of personal data solely for the purpose of the contract.
- The customer can also give separate consent to receive advertising materials from the store - publicity, including a trade newsletter (newsletter).
- The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request to cease their processing and object to their treatment.
- It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store website (including pictures and descriptions of goods) without written permission Shop.
- Purchase a product in the store is not equivalent to the transfer of copyright to the customer.
- Products included in the Store are not available for resale. Thus the customer may not transfer the rights to use the Products on the other entity / person.
- The exception from the point. 3 § 9 is written consent Shop for transfer of rights of use to another entity / person.
The technical requirements necessary to support the ICT system
- The service enables the order of the offered goods, using widely available software, in the form of web browsers that accept cookie files, eg .: browser Firefox version 3 or later, Opera version 9 or later, Chrome version 10 or later, Internet Explorer version 7 or newer Safari. Viewers must include installed the latest versions of Java and Flash. Resolution service is optimal settings 1024 px. Any third party software, can affect the correct functioning of the shop and turn it off.
- Seller is not responsible for technical problems or technical restrictions that exist in the hardware or the software used by the user in order to use the Service, and that prevent or hinder the use of the Service User.
Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
- Regulations come into force on the date of publication on the website store.
- These Regulations may be changed.
- Amendments to the Regulations will be published on the Shop website.
- Information about changes in the Regulations will be sent to the customer by e-mail address indicated in the order.
- Amendments to the Regulations come into force after 14 days from the date of their publication in the manner specified in paragraph. 3.
- Shop recognizes that the customer has accepted the changes to the regulations, if not terminate the agreement until the end of the expiry of the period specified in paragraph. 5.